Tuesday, March 27, 2012

On the Road Again!

Happy Birthday Andrew! 26 on the 26th. Lori called him and wished him Happy Birthday yesterday. Her thought was that it would be more of a surprise a day early. They had a good conversation. GRRR! Once again our McMuffin Sandwiches were translated in to Biscuits. If you want to make me all pissed off all day just screw up my breakfast! In order to make a better beginning to the day, I went next door and bought a cappuccino! That was a help. Notice the spelling of Biscuits...still I feel that Bisquits should be the proper way.The editor on this program likes either way. There was not too much dew last night, but still we needed to wait a spell for the canvas to dry. We packed up and left about 11:30. We hopped on I59, took it to 65 and followed that to 840 in TN. Lori drove for nearly two hours, so I got a rest... We arrived here just fine. It is great to see Don and Diane again. There is always a lot happening here! Somehow Lori and I seem to be about tired out, so to bed early (CDST). Even though we have been on Central time most of the time here in the South, our bodies still are on Eastern time, it seems.

No comments: